Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Blog Coming Soon

So I'm going wordpress..that means this blog will be my "old blog" within a matter of a few weeks once I get my new blog set up. I'm looking forward to larger images, more control over the layout, more interface with my visitors and just a much more efficient portal to let you know what is going on here at AMP!

With all of that being said, this blog may slow down over the next few weeks. A fully booked session schedule, consignment sales preparations, upcoming family beach trip and a little girl turning one in three weeks is going to fill my plate so blogging will be dessert...but yes I'm still attempting to set up a completely new blog at this time:-)

Thanks to each of you for your support and allowing this SAHM to follow her heart and make this venture a successful one.

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG HERE!

1 comment: